Saturday, January 01, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

Again, it would be tonight. =)

Definition :
A New Year resolution is a commitment
that an individual makes to a personal goal,
project, or the reforming of a habit.
This lifestyle change is generally interpreted
as advantageous. A New Years Resolution is
generally a goal someone sets out to accomplish
in the coming year.

Some examples include resolutions to donate to
the poor more often, to become more assertive,
or to become more environmentally responsible.
Resolutions 2011

I want to score ALL DISTINCTIONS for Semester 2 & 3.
I want to bring YEN to greater heights.

I want to gain some weight. 60KG.
I want to be debt-free and financially independent.
I want to save up $1000 by 31 Dec 2011.
I want to do accounts for my Dad.
I want to paint my room Yellow.
I want to build my abs, bronze-tone my body.

I want to visit my Ah Ma at least once per month.
I want to re-visit Cambodia with new friends.
I want to visit my hometown in China.

I want to sit the Singapore Flyer.
I want to swim the Infinity Pool in Marina Bay Sands.
I want to visit the Universal Studios.
I want to fly kite at Marina Barrage again.
I want to attend Earth Hour 2011.
I want to be on air again.

I want to Lead Without Title.
I will not be like Jit Min.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: