Saturday, January 01, 2011

Reflections for 2010

Update tonight

It has been a great year.
Or i shall say that i have lived to my fullest.

In Chronological Order, I'm gonna list all the events
that in my own opinion, has made my life better & enjoyable.

YanZi's "The Answer is..., " Concert at RWS.
Jun Long's Birthday surprise at Kbox eHub.
New Year House Visits. ( the legendary 4 )
Earth Hour' 2010
The night that i declared myself 'Attached'.
Shimin's Birthday
3rd Step to Cambodia
YEN Orientation
Start of RMIT studies & My Birthday
Begin of Biz Project
RMIT Pageant
Release of Sem 1 Results
End of Biz Project
Re-visit trip to Cambodia
YEN Xmas Party
Results of YEN Exco Committee
Countdown to New Year

in between the gaps, there are plenty more.
some of them might just have slipped my mind.
i love the year that has just passed.

I've still got my friends, made more new ones.
I've got what i wanted to do, catch that CONCERT!
I've fell in love.
I've went back to school to study.
I've visited Cambodia.
I've been made the VP of YEN.
I've tried many stuff that i haven't done so.

The YEAR by itself does not have any effect on how it turned out
for each and everyone of us.

We, in fact are the deciding factor.
We made our decisions.
We made it our year, in the way we want it to be.

If yours has ended badly, you should know why.
You are the reason for it.

From the list, you probably can tell a lot about me.
If you know how, that is.

I am sorry to those that in one way or another that I've
failed them. I guess i do take things for granted and,
especially friends.

I, unlike others, do have a lot of caring friends around me.
But i admit that i do at times keep a distance away from many.
I guess that there's this part of me that refused to open up to anybody.

Some said I've Changed.
I agree. That's what i wanted to do!
I felt that what i was living as wasn't good enough,
therefore i changed.
"no longer the same" - and yes, definitely.

I dislike not being in control.
I hate being controlled.
I have high expectations of myself.
Probably that's why.
But, i never tell, and it make it worse...
i never take actions.

Often, when i do...they left huge impact.

Some said that " You should be more Selfish."
I was stunned for the choice of words used.
but i accepted their suggestions.


Friends and Family, All that i know,
i am grateful how you came into my life,
became part of it and changed me in a way or another.

will you, please do the same in the upcoming year for me?

never the same ROBIN, anymore ;)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: