没有下追求的招数。最近那些对你的好,不是计划下的。
是发自内心的。可能我们的默契太好了,
或者我的笑话都开在你的身上,
曾经我发了疯似的看到的都是可以联想到你的。
这些嬉笑怒骂,让我有所情愫。
不是一天抹得掉的。这一切,就像昨天一样,历历在目。
刚认识你,和你碰面只为了聊朋友的事情,
合伙上的细节,到真的谈心,聊天。
没错,似乎一切平凡无辜的发展到这。
我实在不能了解现在的心情。我有种懒惰的态度。
好像我不需要做什么,因为那股感情没那么浓烈了。
不像之前那样的的热血。说实话,我的招,没别人的来得大胆。
我曾非常大胆。 夸张到,自己现在想起来都会怕。
但现在,就是没那份冲劲。
我和另一个她的故事?
还没那么多事迹。
因为她刚分手,我不希望成为别人的替代品。
而且,我不了解她。她拥有那份神秘感,
刺激感,因为刚开始想要了解她而已。
可是好像被你们说中了,渐渐的淡化了。
那一种期待的感觉。
words are only words, but words make hell lot of damage.
I've used them to make sweet talks but now what's left are bitterness.
我和她,和你,还是朋友。
this is not how I expected it to be. I always wanted my partner to be my family. Someone that I could share my deepest thoughts and feelings openly without fear of being judged or something else. Congratulations, you made it! You've gotten pass my wall, and crossed the line and made me strip my crab armour shell. You know who much it means to me? I've never see someone coming through that invisible wall..even for my dear ex girl. I'm partly to blame cause I haven't allow myself to be open to her either..Then, the question that's bothering me is, after so much of being open and able to feel you like a family member, I'm so comfortable and been treating you like a sister. Someone that gives advices and safe to share, while I can be ignorant and be childish, selfish. Yet, it's too comfortable. I'm losing the sweet love element that HAS TO EXIST FOR EVERY FREAKING COUPLE! I've gained what I've wanted and lost the other feeling?! Or maybe this wasn't what I was expecting, therefore I couldn't come to terms with it. They said, "to some point of your relationship, she's gonna be your family and you gonna feel this way anyway?! so what's the matter?" YUP, what's the matter? Well cause it isn't what I dreamed about? I might be silly, but hey, don't we all have a fantasy of how things would be like for your romance? Okay, I know someday I'm gonna look back and screw myself for saying this. "You're suppose to be the guy to put things into place then?!" Yes, I second that thought too! Where's the urge, and spirit of doing it so? I'm kinda in a mess right now, and I know you aren't doing well either. I just wanna MAN up and know where I'm heading onto, before I can really date another person. I'm so close to getting into a relationship, but I'm shunning away. I must have been an idiot to let someone like you go, but before I can confidently said that had my eyes on you and only you, I wanna be true to my heart and tell myself, "Boy, you are staying out of trouble for now!" lastly, i appreciate your statement "sorry, but I'm kinda noob in this." It was somehow again, amazingly comforting to see it appear on my screen. some words that you choose to use, made the difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment