We're doing a photoshoot today with the help of James.
The new batch of EXCO will soon have their faces on our social media platforms! (:
The first level of recognition, creating the sense of achievement and belonging.
It was just yesterday that I made another tough decision as President of the club.
I had decided to gave up my slot in ASVF2012, but due to the non-transferable flight tickets bought earlier, none willing to pay for the sunken costs.
The students from other Uni never fail to impress me with their academic history and excellence performance as scholars, all-rounder.
I would be lying if I deny that I don't feel inferior.
“他们也不过如此,也是人嘛~”
I said to Leon, who's feeling what I felt a year ago in ASVF2011.
Sometimes, we gave ourselves to much stress and failed to perform our best and feel good about ourselves.
Everyone has their forte, and acknowledging who we are strengthens our confidence. (:
I am not perfect, they might be smarter but I am good too.
I am here to learn.
“你好,我是Robin.”
我要自信,不要自大。
两者只是一字之差,一线之隔但有着天壤之别。
古人说:“满招损,谦受益。”
No comments:
Post a Comment