Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chapter 60

I accompanied Sean to Chinatown to get his SGD exchanged to Euros and Pounds.

While we were there, we dropped by to visit Krys at her workplace! ^^


They shifted over to PEOPLE'S PARK COMPLEX recently. New desk, but as usual..it's messy!



Krys assisted Sean with regards to transfers by train. Handed him maps that would help him a lot. Apparently, insurance coverage is also cheaper and worth investing in especially if you are going for quite a long period!



Ltr that night, we managed to arrange a MAHJONG SESSION after soooooo long. The black mahjong tiles that my dad bought from HK Trip debut-ed! Of cos, I had to let him do the honour, so he sitted the table with 3 of them. The noise and stupid jokes were one of the awesome-est music that I've haven't heard for awhile. I kinda missed their roudiness.



Family did something that warmed my heart, while I, seeing that my friends are still safe and sound after so much had happened felt the sense of comfort and peace.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: